Intercity S41x

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • RELEASE DAY POST + S417UL HOTIFX:

RE: [WIP/Payware] Intercity S41x

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. :)

So, this project has been in development for the past four years or so, and I think it's finally progressed enough to be announced.

But before I do that, I would like to write something: I want to give a very big thank you to everyone that supported my O405 project. Over the last three and a half years, I've been busy trying to complete college and, as of this January, I'm now graduated as a mechanical engineer. And that would not have been possible without your support. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. :heart:

Now, onto the bus itself:

Type of project:

Bus

Name of project:

Intercity S41x

Details:

The S41x UL line is a well-established line of overland buses in production since 2007.

The current OMSI variant in progress is the S415-UL. The bus itself is pretty much complete, apart from a few missing components. The models, textures and lightmaps are pretty much final (unless there is something wrong with them, of course), and the major sounds are pretty much done - special thanks to Felix S. for the door sounds :D - At the moment, the current focus is to expand the family line, and start making the destination controller and the ticket machine.

To-Do list:

• S412UL / S417UL
    • S41x-GT family
    • Ticket machine (any ideas on what make/model? I'm still not sure what to add)
    • Destination controller (will probably be some sort of LAWO compact unit, but I haven't started anything yet so change is completely possible :P )
    • Kneeling function
    • Retarder
    • Dirt Textures
    • "Ambient" sounds

Suggestions, improvements and comments, good or bad, are always welcome. :)

Below are a couple of pictures and a video to show the current progress:

• Anzeige
  • That's a great surprise and probably makes a large community looking forward to it!

Because you wrote you need some inspiration in relation to matrix controller/ticket printer: I don't know many different matrix controllers (in OMSI I only know yours built in the MB O405), but a ticket printer we don't have in OMSI is for example the Krauth AK 0139. For that model there's even a whole user guide in web.

Another one which didn't find the way into OMSI yet is the Zelisko FSD5 with the variant of the Austrian company Postbus (which uses the 41x very much). Furthermore the Zelisko FSD6 could be an alternative.

My last idea of a ticket printer which isn't in OMSI yet is the Elgeba Ticontrol 400.

All examples I mentioned are more or less common here, but mainly they are very common in suburban buses.

• Great! I'm really looking forward to it.

But is it possible to hide the grills on the tailgate? Your bus has the Euro 4 / 5 - Sounds and I think this busses don't have this grills, only the Euro 6 variants.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lukas S. ()

• Just have to say: giphy.gif

very good to see you with an official announcement here. Very nice Model, my last / newest Highfloor-Intercity Bus is the S 313 UL and I'm looking forward to it since your first pictures from 2017.

Some Sounds (Stopbrake) are still from the SD, but I think, they will be replaced before release?

As Ticket Printer i would recommend some kind of full touch screen (INIT EvendPC, Almex Optima...), that would fit nice into this modern bus. Even if you just rip your Almex Optima (?) from your O405, I would be happy.

An extra matrix-controller is not especially needed for me, but I'm not mad about the O405 System. Some kind of "LAWO Sicma Control" or "Gorba CU5" would fit here good. That would be followed with a new scripting and adaption to OMSI's "Line-Route-Destination" System?

adding also other lengths and GT-Variants is very good.

Will the S 417 UL be a three-axle, because i also found pictures of a two-axle?

Will it be drivable / shiftable good with a Logitech G25/27/29/920?

As it will be Payware and you can't add logos, will you think forward in your UV-Mapping and Modelling to the users, who want to create logos?

Servus

BusfahrerP

dreimal geimpft, noch immer am Leben und noch kein zweiter Kopf gewachsen.

Keine Auftragsarbeiten, kein PN Support

• Hi Pedro at first its good to hear that you and the Intercity Project is still alive. For the Ticket Maschine I would imagine the evendpc init

This Ticket machine is very common in my region (from Munich to the Czech border)

So good luck with this Project

Yeah the evendpc init will be great.

Im Auftrag von Sherlock Holmes

• Congratulations, Pedro. :thumbup:

I think the vehicle is really well done!

I am very happy to finally have modern SETRA on OMSI. There was really some missing.8)

You should know that in France, these coaches are quite widespread and have various controller boxes such as Mobitec, Hanover, Lumiplan.

I have in my possession the Mobitec ICU 602 & Hanover EG3 which are totally built and scripted by a good friend of mine. If you need it, don't hesitate to let me know.;)

Do you plan a Euro 5/EEV version? Or will only €6 be in this pack?

I wish you a lot of courage on the creation of this addon.

PS : question, are you planning to make a ZF Ecolife automatic transmission vaersion?

• Hi Pedro at first its good to hear that you and the Intercity Project is still alive. For the Ticket Maschine I would imagine the evendpc init

This Ticket machine is very common in my region (from Munich to the Czech border)

So good luck with this Project

Pedro, i could send you detailed Pictures from this printer. Also i can make Detail Pictures from the Bus and send you measures.

• In my opinion, we have to think about a printer which is not available in omsi at the moment. We have so many printers like the IVU,etc.

Printers of the company ATRON would be nice. There is only the simpled version of the VER Citaro LE.

If you had any questions for getting pictures of the AFR4 contact me.

• I also think that init EVENDpc or Telematrik TicketMATRIK are very suitable for that addon :-)

If requested I could deliever photos from our local companies where these printers are used

Es lebe die Community!

• Ticket machine (any ideas on what make/model? I'm still not sure what to add)
    Destination controller (will probably be some sort of LAWO compact unit, but I haven't started anything yet so change is completely possible :P )

Just throwing it in here, becaus why not: Something that definetly doesn't exist in Omsi: Transelektronik B2805 as IBIS combined with Krauth AK0139 (compact) as ticket machine. Or maybe a combination with Mobitec ICU 6020 with some sort of Atron Ticketprinter?

• Let´s not talk about the ticket mashine all the time. He now has some inspiration.

The model of this bus looks nice. I´ve never sit in one, i imagine. But the way the interior looks is very detailed and exactly made.

That´s nice work!

Will there be .cti-types like hubcaps and other things?

• I'm now graduated as a mechanical engineer.

Congratulations!

Suggestions, improvements and comments, good or bad, are always welcome. :)

Do you plan to add options like other mirrors, other seats, wheelcovers etc.

and do you plan to add €5 versions?

Anyway, the bus looks fantastic so far!

• Gibt es denn zwischen Euro 5 und Euro 6 so viele Unterschiede? Die aktuellen Sounds sind ja auf jeden Fall Euro 5. Aber dazu passen die Spiegel und die Lüftungsgitter auf der Heckklappe nicht. Diese Spiegel und Lüftungsschlitze auf dem Heck gab es meines Wissens erst ab Euro 6. Die älteren hatten noch das aus den 300er Setra Facelift bekannte Lenkrad, mehr Unterschiede wüsste ich aber auch nicht.