[Sammelthread] Add-On Heuliez Bus-Pack

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Anzeige
  • Okay, first and foremost, thank you for this add-on and it's current update.

At this point there are some little things not quite working. I was driving the E4 EEV 3 door version.

The main battery switch in the dash cannot be operated by mouse. There is a click spot, but no animation or function. The operation by keyboard works well with both, animation and sound and of course functionality.

The change coins have a bug, A fifty cent coin is given out when clicking on the 1 € slot, a 1€ coin is given out when clicking on the 2 € slot, no 2€ coin is given out at all. A twenty cent coin is given out when clicking on 50 cents, the 20 cent slot is without function.

And then I have a queation about the four green buttons with arrows above the windshield underneath the timetable. What do they do? I cannot find a description in the manual.

Also I'm not clear how the button marked "DEV" is supposed to work.

It seems that the ticket printer's screen only shows fixed ticket prices. When I drive the bus in St Servan for example it will still show the standard ticket prices.

Regards Achim

Lieber heimlich schlau als unheimlich blöd!:saint: (Lover secretly smart than unsecretely dumb) 8o

• Hallo,

ich mag diesen Bus sehr. Wünschenswert wäre eine Heizung

hat sich erledigt

Wäre durchaus hilfreich, wenn du sagen würdest, wieso sich das erledigt hat.
    So könnte das anderen Leuten mit der gleichen Frage auch weiterhelfen.

• Die Busse haben zu wenig Heizleistung

Mehr wie 11 Grad im Bus werden es nicht

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RE11269 () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von RE11269 mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Ich habe den Bus bei mir als KI-Verkehr auf Waldhofen und festgestellt, dass der Bus wohl ähnlich dem HH C2 hin und wieder Probleme hat nach einem Halt an einer Haltestelle wieder Gas zu geben.

The bus, if being operated by the ai, has major difficulties to remove the breaks when it's supposed to depart from a busstop.This happens occasionally but frequently enough to be noticed.

Le bus, s'il est exploité par l'IA, a de grandes difficultés à supprimer les pauses lorsqu'il est censé partir d'un arrêt de bus, ce qui arrive occasionnellement mais assez fréquemment pour être remarqué.

• Kann ich bestätigen. Oh man eine Verschlimmbesserung. Tritt beim Hybrid Bus auch auf

Acrotere Design maybe you can do a hotfix for this problem.

EDIT:

Von Facebook:

Entferne actia.dds und actia_ct aus dem Textur Ordner

• Oder man speichert sich die Actia-PNG-Dateien als dds ab und ersetzt die vorhandenen. Eine dds durch eine png zu ersetzen tut der Performance keinen Gefallen, und nachher kommen dann die ersten Meldungen, dass das Dash schwarz wird...

• an was liegt es das die Gelenkbusse keine Ansagen auf andere Maps abspielen und die Solo spielen die Ansagen ab. Zum Beispiel auf der Map Spandau M&Z spielen die Solo Busse die Ansagen ab und die Gelenkbusse nicht

• Der Euro 3 2T VOITH hat in der F1 Ansicht die F2 Ansicht. Ich komme nicht hinters Steuer

EDIT: Da sind wohl die Sichten durcheinander geraten, kann man sich selbst beheben, aber sollte evtl in einen Hotfix

Im Gelenk 3 Türer steigen die Fahrgäste manchmal durch eine 4. Tür aus oder laufen im Nachläufer umher ohne überhaupt auszusteigen

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von INVG () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von INVG mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Wurden die Sachen schon gefixt ? Bei mir gab es keine Fehlerhaften Texturen.

Indeed this texture bug was fixed through steam directly

Der Euro 3 2T VOITH hat in der F1 Ansicht die F2 Ansicht. Ich komme nicht hinters Steuer

EDIT: Da sind wohl die Sichten durcheinander geraten, kann man sich selbst beheben, aber sollte evtl in einen Hotfix

Im Gelenk 3 Türer steigen die Fahrgäste manchmal durch eine 4. Tür aus oder laufen im Nachläufer umher ohne überhaupt auszusteigen

Thank you for that, indeed this must be a copy paste error when I changed the views to fit the new dash

Oder man speichert sich die Actia-PNG-Dateien als dds ab und ersetzt die vorhandenen. Eine dds durch eine png zu ersetzen tut der Performance keinen Gefallen, und nachher kommen dann die ersten Meldungen, dass das Dash schwarz wird...

You are right here, however the previous texture in dds was really dirty and I prefer to increase the visual quality of the thing you see the most in the bus : the dash. Performance optimisation can be done by using the low res textures in the zip folder if necessary.

an was liegt es das die Gelenkbusse keine Ansagen auf andere Maps abspielen und die Solo spielen die Ansagen ab. Zum Beispiel auf der Map Spandau M&Z spielen die Solo Busse die Ansagen ab und die Gelenkbusse nicht

That’s strange, which articulated version did you try to get this issue ?

Der Hybrid Gelenker rollt bei mir nach dem platzieren automatisch nach hinten.

Yes this is a known issue. This happens to the buses that spawn with low battery. There is unfortunately no solution for now. The best solution is to despawn your bus and spawn a new one with the brakes applied

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Acrotere Design () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Acrotere Design into this post.

• ou are right here, however the previous texture in dds was really dirty and I prefer to increase the visual quality of the thing you see the most in the bus : the dash. Performance optimisation can be done by using the low res textures in the zip folder if necessary.

Yes, I agree totally. In my actual project I tried to use dds for the dash and it looked really ugly, so I returned to tga. But png is problematic in OMSI because it can't handle it like tga or dds, so png turns black more often than tga in my experience.

• ou are right here, however the previous texture in dds was really dirty and I prefer to increase the visual quality of the thing you see the most in the bus : the dash. Performance optimisation can be done by using the low res textures in the zip folder if necessary.

Yes, I agree totally. In my actual project I tried to use dds for the dash and it looked really ugly, so I returned to tga. But png is problematic in OMSI because it can't handle it like tga or dds, so png turns black more often than tga in my experience.

Indeed you are right, maybe tga is better because it doesnt turn black, however PNG is a far lighter file format and I suspect that it helps with performance ? I don't really know, omsi is strange. Al; I know for sure is that the dash in v 2.0 looks far better than in V 1.01.

• Im Gelenk 3 Türer steigen die Fahrgäste manchmal durch eine 4. Tür aus oder laufen im Nachläufer umher ohne überhaupt auszusteigen

Acrotere Design at first thanks for the fast feedback :). Are you also aware of the bug above?

The Passengers in the trail of the articulated bus often don´t find the exit and walk up and down in the trailer or exit the trailer trough a "invisible" 4rd door.

Thanks a lot for the update it made the bus pack even more interesting also for the new GPM map:)

• Acrotere Design will there be a complete list of setvars for the Articulated busses? Because all we have now is a list with just a part of all possible setvars. For example, how to change the stop buttons or how to change double or single busstop announcements. Also i found a little error. In the "Model_GX427_3p_main_hyb.cfg" it sais the repaints are in "Texture\repaint_427_3p\DIESEL". But it should be "Texture\repaint_427_3p\HYB", and the same for the trailer.