Dynamic helpers dont shows in editors

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hey!
    How do I get the help arrows in the editor if they are dynamic (orange arrows).
    I sometimes need to clarify these arrows, but do not get them in the editor.
    Grateful for answers.

• Anzeige
  • The editor cannot show dynamic helpers by timetables. You can load them (Sceneryobjects\Generic) and place them at your map.

• Am I right, that they are created automatically, depending on the user-created tracks and trips and the paths on crossing objects? And begin to look weird (2 with opposite direction or much arrows in a row) because of spline crossings?

Servus

BusfahrerP

dreimal geimpft, noch immer am Leben und noch kein zweiter Kopf gewachsen.

Keine Auftragsarbeiten, kein PN Support

• Code
    Hi. The map I wanted to clarify is Börzsöny Remastred, there are a lot of signs that the help arrows can not show correctly. There will be a lot of gaps in the names.
    It was sad that it is not possible ...
    please Daniel in Sweden
    (Google translated from swedish)
  • Ahh, that's what you want.

You could try to replace the font (that supports german and east-EU letters) in the .sco, see example down below, line 27

Code: example: routearrow_dn_dyn.sco
    [texttexture]
    test

depending on the size of the new font, you also have to adjust the size of the text texture.

Just sending it with the Map in a download wouldn't be allowed.

Servus

BusfahrerP

dreimal geimpft, noch immer am Leben und noch kein zweiter Kopf gewachsen.

Keine Auftragsarbeiten, kein PN Support

• Aha! I try it. Thanks!