Solaris Urbino 15LE Euro6

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Figured out to make a thread for this project of mine, since I was not planning on making just one single version for it. I will also be updating the currently existing version.

Existing versions:

- Pohjolan Liikenne, HSL spec Solaris Urbino 15LE (Euro6) 2016, ZF, Tamware electric doors (1-2-1)

Planned versions:

- TKL spec Solaris Urbino 15LE (Euro6) 2014, ZF, Ventura air doors (1-2-1)

- TKL spec Solaris Urbino 15LE (Euro6) 2019, ZF, Tamware electric doors (1-2-1)

(Maybe? bonus)

- Pohjolan Liikenne, HSL spec Solaris Urbino 12 Hybrid (Euro6) 2014, Eaton, Tamware electric doors (1-2-0)

The V1.0 will be out soon.

A small video of what's already in the pack

• Anzeige
  • Hello everyone,

I need your opinion now.

To be fair, the current IBIS machine is not something I really like, I have been planning on changing it to Atron (Scania CW IBIS) which would definitely be a little closer to what we have, it'd also be more user-friendly.

The poll can be voted until tomorrow (at the top of this thread).

That's all, have a nice Tuesday!

• Hi, your bus has already turned out very well. But I noticed another error. Because if you press the button to open all doors, the stop brake no longer releases. So you can't go any further.

• Hi, your bus has already turned out very well. But I noticed another error. Because if you press the button to open all doors, the stop brake no longer releases. So you can't go any further.

Hey, I appreciate your words!

Could you maybe take a video of the bug happening, I haven't experienced such yet. :)

Hello everyone,

Update V1.2 is currently loading to Webdisk.

Have a nice Sunday!

Yes

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von volvorider ()

• The new update is broken, renamed the version 0.0.0.
    Please do not download it as it won't work.
    I've reuploaded the update with the missing stuff, it will appear with the numbers 1.2.0 and same texts

you have not uploaded it

I have, the file just has to be accepted by someone from the Webdisk team. So it'll appear once someone has done that.

okay

I've reuploaded the update with the missing stuff, it will appear with the numbers 1.2.0 and same texts.

Should we need to delete the first released version or is just a little update, like v1.1?

It's going to be just like the v1.1, so nothing needs to be deleted :)

Yes

I've reuploaded the update with the missing stuff, it will appear with the numbers 1.2.0 and same texts.

Should we need to delete the first released version or is just a little update, like v1.1?

It's going to be just like the v1.1, so nothing needs to be deleted :)

Okay, thank you. Can't wait for test v1.2^^

Hat das Label Pausiert hinzugefügt