München Copilot in Citaro

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hi!

So a couple of days ago now I put the Copilot from München MAN LC into my Citaro Facelift (based on V1.1 not V2). As far as I know everything should be correct, model cfg, texttextures, scripts, textures... There isn't even a single error in the logfile.

( The screen is green because the last errors I had was the texture "DisplayText.tga" missing. The only displaytext.tga in my whole omsi map was this green one from some sceneryobject)

As you may have noticed, I am not the most experienced one when it comes to this sort of modding, so if someone can tell what they need in order to help, then I will provide that :)

Thanks in advance!

• Anzeige
  • You have to complete it with the comp_init and comp_frame

Oh alright, gonna do that then

About the .bus file, that one is correct

You have to complete it with the comp_init and comp_frame

Have you edited the xx.bus?

No difference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von daandekrieger_ () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by daandekrieger_ into this post.

• Hmm, I think I did some scripting wrong again, no idea what but I didn't have all this before

Ignore all the things that have nothing to do with the Copilot, I have modded/put in some other things as well