Omsi turn lights are faster on some vehicle

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hello everyone, since yesterday I've been getting the following issue: the turn lights are faster on some vehicles, but just on a little group of vehicles, not any vehicle. For example: Neoman, Iveco, Irisbus behave correctly. While Man NLC, Setra s319, Citybus Conecto are having this issue. The issue is clear on the video. The turn lights are in some way faster than they should be. I already checked for omsi's files integrity and also reinstalled the free afflicted addons. Nothing changed. I appreciate your help.

Video:

• Anzeige
  • did you change the maintenance status in the options? If it is "really bad", it can occour probably very often, that a turn light bulb is broken. Because, just like in real life, the resistance of the switch circuit is lower, the relais switches faster. Maybe it is also a thing, if it is scripted in each lights.osc.

Try / check maintenance "infitity".

Or refill the turn light water, available in every BMW and Mercedes Tuning Work Shop. ;)

Servus

BusfahrerP

dreimal geimpft, noch immer am Leben und noch kein zweiter Kopf gewachsen.

Keine Auftragsarbeiten, kein PN Support

• did you change the maintenance status in the options? If it is "really bad", it can occour probably very often, that a turn light bulb is broken. Because, just like in real life, the resistance of the switch circuit is lower, the relais switches faster. Maybe it is also a thing, if it is scripted in each lights.osc.

Try / check maintenance "infitity".

Or refill the turn light water, available in every BMW and Mercedes Tuning Work Shop. ;)

Oh thanks, you are actually right! I didn't change the maintenance status but it seems like Omsi showed "Infinite" in the options but on the actual options.cfg file the it was set to bad/very bad.