Beiträge von NuKen

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!

To

Add the following to one of the _Frame sections in the heating.osc:

This should turn off all the lights. I just added it to all scripts. I haven't even noticed it yet:D

BTW, does anyone have cockpit pictures from GN07/08/09 - can't find any. Could only find one from the GN05.

See here: https://autoline.info/-/sale/a…-18--21082510410652675900

This one should be GN07?

You need Urbino Citybus DLC in order to get latest Morphi Citaro mods working.

Great to hear. Also some nice bonus fixes would be:

-You need to press the stop brake button (H) only once, then you can press the gas pedal and the stop brake will release. Right now it's that you have to press the button twice, if you want to release the stop brake with the gas pedal. The button in real life can only be pressed once and it bounces back up, so I'm not sure why Darius implemented it that way...

- When someone presses the wheelchair-stop, you need to press the "buggy button" in order to close the middle doors. This is a feature in Volvo buses.

Great job.

Scania buses has same feature. You have to press the "buggy button" in order to close the middle doors.

As far I know 2nd Gen of ZF Ecolife has been available since 2019. So, our buses from 2019 (Volvo, Scania and VDL) has it.

The first bus to recieve the EL2 is the new MAN LC12/18. I'm not aware of other buses at this time. 2019 can't be as ZF's official announcement for it was in october 2019. And it takes quite some time for the first buses to use them. Same with Voith's DIWA NXT, announced back in '18 and still not released.

Wird der Bus dann umgemoddet zu einer 2020/2021 Variante also mit neuer innendecke, usw ?

Wenn, dann wird nur das Getriebe bereitgestellt.

Oh okay, thanks for making this clear. I thought EL2 were available since 2019 but now I see I was wrong.

Hello!

install Morphi's latest soundmod patch for BRT C2 and you'll be fine. :)

Hey Morpheus, was meinst du mit Ecolife 2 XX20B was ist das?.

ZF bietet ab 2021 sein neues Ecolife-Getriebe der Version 2 an. Sie tragen andere Bezeichnungen.

Das Getriebe selbst hat neue Übersetzungen bekommen und eine automatische Leerlaufschaltung während der Fahrt.

As far I know 2nd Gen of ZF Ecolife has been available since 2019. So, our buses from 2019 (Volvo, Scania and VDL) has it.

Im Moment liegt der Fokus auf internen Projekten, RHD/LHT-Bussen (ADL, Wright & Co.) sowie Überarbeitung meiner Getriebeskripte für ein noch besseres, sauberes Schaltverhalten und Umsetzung von Ecolife 2 XX20B (In OMSI leider noch kein Bus dafür verfügbar. Es sei denn, der C2 bekommt nachträglich die Ausstattungsoption mit Ecolife 2). Für alles andere fehlt mir leider bisl die Lust. Nebenbei spiele ich CP'77 komplett durch, sowie diverse andere Spiele und dafür möchte ich halt auch noch Freizeit übrig haben.

Hey Morpheus, was meinst du mit Ecolife 2 XX20B was ist das?.

It is the new generation of ZF Ecolife. For example model ZF6AP1400B is now ZF6AP1420B. See here more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZF_EcoLife

Hallo,

was genau muss ich kopieren um den neuen Sound vom VDL zu bekommen?

Danke

Could you please explain your question? You want the new sounds for the Ambassador VDL, or Citea LLE?

Soundmod for the Citea LLE:

Soundmod for the Ambassador:

Modification packs by RATTI [18.3.2018 - VDL Citea Modpack for (VDL Ambassador 200)] - Bus Mods - Marcel's OMSI-Forum

Hopefully one of these helps you.

Your welcome!

Well the game works most of time smoothly without any problems. Only sometimes it crashes because Omsi is in bad mood or has a bad day 😂

But I'll post actual Logfile as soon I get home.

Seems like this does really fix the brake problem. I drove yesterday for about 30min without any problem. Couldn't finish the whole route because my game crashed, my OMSI motivation dropped right away to 0 😂 Anyways thank you for the fix! :)

Oon samaa mieltä näitten asioiden kanssa mitä otit esille, muuten tosi hyvä auto, ja vaihtelua Citarosta kun sitä mallia sataa Omsiin kuin vettä etten sano mistä...😂