The WebDisk consists of the following main areas, each with a tab in the title bar:
WebDisk / Filebase
The largest download archive around OMSI2 - The Bus Simulator. Here are all downloads listet, on the right side you choose the categories.
The heart of the platform is the forum. Here everything revolves around discussions: Polls, feedback, errors around the WebDisk itself and of course discussion topics about OMSI. There is also a community area where you can exchange information about topics outside of OMSI ("Off-topic").
The OMSI-Wiki is a kind of reference work around OMSI for add-on developers and players. Our hard-working experts write here extensive help and collect tips&tricks that can help. The Wiki is constantly being expanded with new topics.
All important information and announcements concerning the platform.
You know it from other sides: The most important questions about the WebDisk briefly summarized.
This, too, must not go unmentioned: An uncomplicated and quick way to contact the administration (e.g. if you can no longer log in or to report entries). Even unregistered users are authorised to open tickets here.
Discord is an online service for (language) chats. The WebDisk and its members are also active there with a server. You can get there via the invitation link in the title bar.
A list of the most important links that you should know about and that you can look into from time to time.
Informationen of the team
- Surveys with votings and discussion on various topics regarding this platform.
- Questions & suggestions - Are you missing something on this platform or do you have a question? Feel free to give feedback and let us know!
- System errors & problems - Here we collect all errors and problems of the WebDisk. Important: This is only about the WebDisk, not about problems with OMSI!
- Support - For users who experience problems, crashes or bugs or who have a problem with Steam or with an add-on.
- Help - Developers who have questions about OMSI add-on/mod development discuss tips &tricks, bug fixes of own creations, map building & Co.
- Freeware - Here developers showcase their freeware projects, WIP projects offer the opportunity for discussion and constructive feedback; questions can be asked and support requested for completed projects.