Beiträge von Tagwan

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!

Hello, sometimes a changelog.txt file is included for every update in the package. Maybe that was not the case, and no one asked for a changelog, so here is it :)

- Physics of S418LE updated

- ZF Ecolife improved on all engine type

- Heating script updated

- Physics of all versions updated

- Engine sounds updated

- Turbo sound updated

- Model updates (stickers, steering angle, fixes, envmap and lights maps enhancements)

- Lights script updated (driver lights with front door, DRL fixed, license plate)

- Dummy texture as ctc added

Have a nice evening,

Hello,

An update will surely be pushed this week, so if you have made modifications, be sure to make a backup before installing the update (which change .cfg and .bus files).

Some points of the upcoming update:

• Sounds update (Perotinus); S418 physics improvements (Chrizzly92)
    • Global handling corrections
    • Model additions and fixes
    • Ecolife handling improved (OM936 and OM470)
    • Scripts fixes (driver lights with doors; heizung; exterior lights...)
    • Dummy textures as CTC

When released, feel free to come back here if you still had issues with something that was supposed to be improved/fixed in this update.

I was on the way with the old S 415 1-2-0 and when I turn on the highbeam, the yellow "supernova" light effect from outside can be seen next to where your left foot would be.

Edit: wanted to take a screenshot, but the issue was not to be seen? :/ But I swear, yesterday it was there. Can it be an issue with the weather or Environment? Fairly Snow 128, Overcast Clouds, Brightness 50 on a german november evening?

I think in very foggy weather or winter, it can happens and I don't have the solution to clip the light effect out of the objects right now...

Yes, exactly, the light above the driver comes on together with the light above the door.

Thanks for the info, does it need to have standlights or low beam lights enabled, then it enable the automatic driver lights with front door?

Mir ist aufgefallen das die Tagfahrlichter immer noch leuchten obwohl das Abblendlicht angeschaltet ist. Im original ist das das TFL dann komplett aus.

So this light https://i.ibb.co/BTR1jxH/image.png should be on when engine is running, but turns off when low beam are turned on, right ?

Yes exactly... I can show you that at the Original 415 LE which I drive tomorrow

Sure no problem we can do so in private messages, but your message should be enough for me to fix the issue 😉

Hello, first of all many thanks for your support.

The lights for the number plate seems a little bit to bright.

Could you specify the version you are playing with please? I did not get the issue, with/without sweetfx : https://i.ibb.co/xSXTZ4D/image.png

Mir ist aufgefallen das die Tagfahrlichter immer noch leuchten obwohl das Abblendlicht angeschaltet ist. Im original ist das das TFL dann komplett aus.

So this light https://i.ibb.co/BTR1jxH/image.png should be on when engine is running, but turns off when low beam are turned on, right ?

Was mir vorhin auch aufgefallen ist, dass die erste Tür nicht bündig zum Fahrzeug ist, wenn sie komplett geöffnet ist und der Fahrer sitzt leider im dunkeln. Das Licht über dem Fahrer geht nicht mit dem Licht über der Tür zusammen an.

You mean that the driver lights should go on with the front doors one ? I have to look on the manual again, but I did not seen that before in real situation...

- Edited, thanks.

- Sadly OMSI supports only 4 lights points entry per object, so it's a bit difficult here...

- On the S415 I got to work around, the top disable all kneeling functions, the bottom enable automatic kneeling with doors, hold the bottom makes the bus kneeling until you release the button (if doors are closed, then kneeling will disable).

- Thanks for all the details, try to set the temperature and the fan speed, then press the snowflake button and it should keep the desired temperature... but I will have a deeper look !

the high-beam is shining into the foot's space

I don't really get it...

gibe es noch eine innenanzeige für den bus noch

Everyone is free to make some small modifications, such as different Printer, Interior information systems or exterior displays

Thanks all for your feedback, regarding night lights, I'll try to take a look into it, we already, on the upcoming update, improved some physics and gearboxes handling (thanks to Chrizzly92), sounds (thanks to Perotinus) and some small model details (thanks Lazarus and many others).

Hello everyone.

In the next update, "Comfort Euro V OM457 Automatic" version should work without any problem. Awaiting the update, you can uncheck the "Automatic clutch" in the game options, as Perotinus said.

Heizung unit, and AI versions will have a better behavior too.

Now with gearboxes options:

Indeed only the OM936 (euro 6 versions) could be equipped with Voith Diwa or Manual gearbox.

OM926 and OM457 (euro 5 versions in this Series) were only offered with ZF Ecolife 6 AP or Manual gearbox, but unfortunately, we could not have any contact with Morphi for the moment, who did Ecolife transmissions in OMSI, to include his scripts with his authorizations in the package. We still think that was a good idea to let the choice for the player to have Euro 5 versions with Automatic variant. We hope as everyone that we can push an update with new Ecolife variants too, which will fit better to those Intercity buses.

Have a nice evening everyone !