Posts by Jonas706

Welcome to the OMSI-WebDisk!
As guest you can only see content in your selected language! Registered users can choose the visibility of other languages in their control panel, more informations here. All topics are marked with a language flag inside the forums: = English [EN], = German [DE], = French [FR].
If you're not able to speak the topic language than write in English!

Thank you again Bamp and schulzkr2604. Now I have missing 12 objects and 3 splines.

Okay Bamp, thank you for the help, now I have 14 missing objects and 3 splines. Could someone to send me that?

Bamp , your suggestion to download Alheim&Laurenzbach it helped, now I have missing 23 Objects:

Please, I have another list with the same missing files:

Most of the missing files you listed are included in another map - Spandau Real 136 236 X36.

Would be good to download this map and all of it's additional needed links from the official forum. That should remove most of the errors:

Berlin Spandau Real 136 236 X36 By BusDriver30 (Update Version vom 09.07.2019 ist Online) - Reale Karten - Marcels OMSI-Forum

I downloaded the map, but some objects are missing again, because some links from Objects spoiler are broken.

Okay, now I'm missing 39 objects and the same number of splines.

Hello,
    I have a problem with map "Berlin-Buch". It means that, when I opened the map on the OMSI, instead of the streets and buildings I have only the blue sky. But when I scanned this map through the MapTools, I had missing 49 Objects and 3 Splines. Can you help me? Thank you.

P.S. Here in attachment - the list of missing files.

Files

• Files.txt

(3.32 kB, downloaded 61 times, last: )