Beiträge von troffeo

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!

Hi!

Also the brakes are "strange" several times.

I mean some times works well and some times i push the brake but the bus run without any braking.

First of all the map is wonderful!

From the other hand unfortunately the map it has some things to improve it's self and after this i'm very sure can be one of the top map at OMSI 2.

My PC is quite powerful (see my signature) and i make some test's at the line 301 route 03.

All test's made because i have too many lag's, stuttering's, freeze's and at the end a total bad performance.

My findings are below:

1. With the option preset "BHD Maximum" Nice quality FPS between 35-45, but many many freeze's (at least 2 times the game stop responding and i'm forced to interrupt it via task manager), almost unplayable.

2. With the option preset "BHD Medium" the quality is below my expectations and the FPS between 33-43. In that case still have lag but the recovery time is minimal so the game does not crash.

3. With mine option preset i had max FPS 90 (at some places) and average 60+ but unfortunately with the same issues as the test No1.

All that test's made with A. the BHD_MAN_LionsCity, B. MAN_NL_NG (standard OMSI bus without any mod or repaint) and with MB_O530_Facelift. At all test situations the BHD_MAN_LionsCity have the poorest performances, but at my opinion it's very promising and I like it.

Finally and the reason who I'm writing too much things around is a common finding ...

With any test "setup" the map have all the issues above at the exactly the same places !!!

Maximum settings or minimum settings not make sense except of the intensity of the issue.

Also at any time I was had any issue I can see the same thing at the left up corner of my screen ... "Tiles loading" with several numbers as 32 - 33 - 660 etc.

I'm not a expert but i think that is the main issue with the map.

I apologize for bothering all with my lengthy and possibly unnecessary report.

Sincerely

George

Very nice bus as usual !!!

The only point for improvement is when the lights turn on the brake light isn't too bright for my opinion.

So i have two questions as I'm newbie ...

1. What setvars can use or where can find some information's about that

2nd. How can "enable" the Cabin display because i can't find. I'm sawing only the old matrix for announcements inside the bus.

Many thanks for sharing!