Totem de recharge ABB, pantographe descendant
Ce fichier inclus le totem, ainsi que les modules électriques nécessaires a son fonctionnement (irl).
Il se place comme une barrière automatique, et fonctionne sur le même principe. Il permet de recharger le bluebus en quelques minutes (via le bouton station essence)
ABB totem, pantograph down, for electric buses
ABB offers an ideal pantograph charging solution to charge electric buses fully automated following the OppCharge protocol. With typical charge times of 3 to 6 minutes the pantograph system can easily be integrated in existing operations, ensuring zero-emission public transit during the day without impacting on the normal operation of the route.
- Fast charging with a wide range of power levels to meet the charging needs that best fit your operating schedule.
- Enabling high uptime, thanks to robust design, remote diagnostics and management tools.
- Charge buses from different brands with the same charger, following the international standards and comprehensive interrop testing.
- Voltage range from 150-850 V
- Power range of 150-300-450-600 kW
- Safe and reliable fully automated connection
- Place the object beside the road (not spline road, invis splines)
- Connect invis splines to the object (see paths in tracks and roads pannel of editor)
- parent the object on its own unique id
- Place between 1 and 4 electric modules arround the totem (not necessary, but for rp)
QuoteIn game, the arm will moove down when the bus go below. You can click on the petrol station icon to charge the bus.
The totem not bring back to his initial position if the bus is below
Sound is played even when the arm is fully down
- 1.98 MB
- 360 Downloads