- License Agreement
- Creative Commons <by-nc-sa>
- Supported version of OMSI
- OMSI v2.x
- Recommended version of OMSI
- Current v2.3.x
- Prerequisite commercial expansions
- - Nothing -
The Agora is a range of low-floor city buses launched by Renault VI in 1995 on the occasion of the UITP congress in Paris. It is the first French-built low-floor bus produced on a large scale.
This pack is a modification of the Renault/Karosa Citybus 12 already available. It includes the Agora Diesel Voith, Diesel ZF, and CNG ZF operated by RATP between 1999 and 2017.
These vehicules are published in BETA state,and may or may not be subject to improvement.
Have a good game
- 27.85 kB
- 635 Downloads
HOTFIX 0.1.1 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug causing the windows to not be repainted on the Diesel version
- Fixed a bug on the interior line plans
- Correction (partial) of an engine bug on the ZF Diesel version
- Fixed a bug causing the validation of a Ziel to be impossible on the IBIS
- Fixed a bug on the anouncements on Grundorf
- Fixed a bug where the service sheet was disappearing
- The version "BETA 0.1" is required.
- 231.86 MB
- 2.2k Downloads
A nice addition !
- BETA 0.1
to make a sum up after testing the vehicles , I can only say that the vehicles are well done.
-the sounds are great and the overall model of the bus is high quality
-scripted details that add more to the quality (i.e. a working wheelchair ramp , the ticket reader can be clicked on and make a beeping sound)
-customizable vehicle (it has quite a few setvars , and said setvars can be changed in-game through the ICS (IBIS))
Other than that , even in a BETA state with a few bugs here and there , they are great vehicles.