Issue getting AI buses to use repaint

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hello,

I am trying to create a map and would really like to use the buses from the "Hamburger Buspaket" DLC. I was able to create the repaint just fine and am able to load it in game and drive about. However, the issue begins when I try to have the repaint load for the AI buses. Every time I load into the map the only repaint I can see is the Hochbahn default livery for the buses however when I select the AI bus to drive it myself my repaint will finally show on the bus. I have never seen this happen before and I made sure it wasn't something dumb I was doing so I tried a different bus all together and it worked just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!!

• Anzeige
  • Thank You for you help. After looking at the CTI file again and fixing not having the low varient in there I also noticed that all of my textures were in 4096x4096 where as all of that others are in 2048x2048 after resolving that it now works perfectly.