Question/Tip about "Attach To Spline"

Welcome to the OMSI-WebDisk!
As guest you can only see content in your selected language! Registered users can choose the visibility of other languages in their control panel, more informations here. All topics are marked with a language flag inside the forums: = English [EN], = German [DE], = French [FR].
If you're not able to speak the topic language than write in English!
  • I try to avoid bugs as much as possible and I faced many errors when I attach objects to various splines on my maps so I decided to create a spline like the invis street, except it will be used ony for attaching objects to them. Of course, it is visible only in the editor.

They look like this:

My question is: is there anything wrong about this approach? If there isn't, then this can be a tip for other members :)

Here is the spline: AttachObjectPathSpline.zip

FC Internazionale Milano 1908

Edited once, last by milosh-96 ().

• Advertisement
  • milosh-96

Changed the title of the thread from “Question/Tip about "Attach Object To"” to “Question/Tip about "Attach To Spline"”.
  • This approach will perfectly work. You can attach all objects to all splines, no matter if the spline is visible or not.:P

• I knew that splines won't be visible outside of the editor, I asked about the approach. Thanks.

Maybe I'm overthinking a bit with all these ideas and questions that I post here, but this is a great place for help and advices :)

FC Internazionale Milano 1908