Beiträge von Jmr44300

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!

Thank you for your answer, I thought I had read that the bus in question was hybrid but I must have changed the page inadvertently because indeed it is not, sorry (tiredness doesn't help:sleeping: I will wait and hope that the option will be available in the long term).

On the other hand for the 4 translated setvars, I can press on them but it does not change in game, I have to restart OMSI each time by changing the setvar at the same time to have these options, I don't think it's normal (except maybe the ceiling with the modification of the intensity of the lighting, yet I can still click on the button without OMSI changing anything, unlike the ATRON, klima, LED signs... which them, are changed in the second in game)

Hello,

To start, thank you for this pack which is excellent given its diversity, much more than payware addons of other C2! ^^

I tried to read and translate the Handbuch.pdf as best I could (I don't speak German at all), I hope I didn't miss any information that goes into my request about the "MB_C2_E6_Solo_3T (stehender Motor)"
    I wanted to modify options directly in the game with these setvars but I can't get the hybrid functionality of the bus as can be seen below:

Concerning this parameters sheet (before I switched on the ignition and also the engine on, it's the same, it may be normal but i prefer to ask), I checked what worked in game (✔️), the clickable buttons but which did not change anything (:?:) and finally what was not clickable (❌). I guess for:?:, it only works by setvar but not directly in game? (I could have changed them to setvar)

This is the 2nd time I've tried by reinstalling (the 1st time with the download of the 24th box of the calendar then v1.0.0 on top; the 2nd time just with v1.0.0) and I still have this problem, hence this message. However, I was able to remove other bugs by doing so such as OMSI 3D errors in the logfile.

If not in terms of suggestions (without going into the creation of new models because it seems to me that this is planned in the long term like this bus but with the older dashboard), is it possible (or is there a setvar for) for withdraw the conditioner ? (In some French regions, it is an option that we would really need but which is frowned upon from an ecological point of view :rolleyes:, a political stupidity because we manage with 2 hatches on the roof but hey I would like to reproduce almost identically the buses that I actually drive)

Is there a way to disable automatic lowering everytime the door is opened? (Always in setvar?)
    Last request which is like other buses in the game but I'm trying anyway: is there a way we can draw on the windshield? (We put the vehicle number on it like this picture.)

Thank you in advance for your answers ! :)