Beiträge von lawbayly

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!

PVR 23 1.1.rar appears to have erronous .ttl files which have timetable files that reference ailists that don't exist.

I'm assuming either "Mega Reisen", "VVR", "Klingenfuss" and "KVB Solo" AI list entries need to be created in the AI list or "Betriebshof Büren.ttl" and "Betriebshof Elfringhausen.ttl" need to be deleted? (I'm assuming the latter)

Also some of the Bus companies in PVR really do exploit their drivers with almost 24 hour shifts. :"D

So I also experience this O530GFL issue with moving and then suddenly being stopped (so I do not think the AI is actively stopping) and then moving again etc.

He does eventually move correctly, more often if he is going downhill.

A small difference is I do not have iBox installed

It also appears to occur on the default map

It does not know how to solve it though, it's either related to the main script (which contains the AI connection as far as I can tell) or one of the other scripts which the AI is incorrectly interfacing with.