Change Traffic Rules - Time of Day

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • I was wondering if there is an option to set traffic rules for a certain time of day? For example, I would like to disable traffic ("no unscheduled traffic") between x and y hours but enable it for all other hours. Would this be possible? I dont think there's an option in the Editor tab for "Traffic Rules" but is there a roundabout way to achieving this? Thanks!

• Anzeige
  • I don't know if this can work in this way, but try the following:

A crossing object appears, as you have found out in other topics, only in the morning. Another only in the afternoon. For each one, you would have to be able to set paths separately, right?

It might work, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Maybe you can make several AI Groups and set the traffic density depending on the time as explained here. For these groups you can set the traffic rules in OMSI editor separately.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Lµkas