missing place in the map

Welcome to the OMSI-WebDisk!
As guest you can only see content in your selected language! Registered users can choose the visibility of other languages in their control panel, more informations here. All topics are marked with a language flag inside the forums: = English [EN], = German [DE], = French [FR].
If you're not able to speak the topic language than write in English!
  • Hello, I am writing here because while playing on the map, there are several holes in the map and therefore I do not know how to drive correctly ...
    After using '' maptools '' to find out if there are any missing objects in the map, I noticed that only this was missing: Sceneryobjects\Leitplanke\crash_barrier.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Lierach_Objects\Grabstein.sco

Could you help me please ?
    Thank you !!

ALHEIM V4 !!!

Edited 2 times, last by msoj: Merged a post created by msoj into this post. ().

• Advertisement
  • Hello,

the first one has to be this one: https://forum.omnibussimulator…planke-1-0-crash-barrier/

In Sceneryobjects\Ahlheim4_Objekte\ is a "Lierach_Objects" folder. You have to copy it into the root of Sceneryobjects.

I hope this helps!

Was ist nur mit der Welt los?

Wir stecken mitten in einer Pandemie, es gibt Krieg, der Klimawandel schreitet immer weiter voran und überall in der Welt gibt es Ungerechtigkeiten...