Only blue sky on map Borzsony-Fictional Remastered

Welcome to the OMSI-WebDisk!
As guest you can only see content in your selected language! Registered users can choose the visibility of other languages in their control panel, more informations here. All topics are marked with a language flag inside the forums: = English [EN], = German [DE], = French [FR].
If you're not able to speak the topic language than write in English!
  • Hi!

I've installed the map "Borzsony-Fictional Remastered", but when I open it, it shows me only the blue sky.

I have all objects and splines.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance who will answer me

Files

• logfile.txt

(9.45 kB, downloaded 64 times, last: )

Better to be silent and look stupid, rather than talking and remove all doubt.

(In the original language sounds better that english, but the concept is the same ...)

:)

• Advertisement
  • Do you checked the Map with Maptools? Maybe you are missing some fieles...

79 10:02:14 - - Error: The file "Fonts\ANX_M_SD - ?????.oft" could not be loaded!

80 10:02:14 - - Error: The file "Fonts\ANX_S - ?????.oft" could not be loaded!

There are a Problem with some Fonts...

• I've already checked, MapTools say me that there is all

(In the original language sounds better that english, but the concept is the same ...)

• Thank you for your help!

Added the Label Map