- License Agreement
- Creative Commons <by-nc-nd>
- Supported version of OMSI
- OMSI v2.x
- Recommended version of OMSI
- Current v2.3.x
- Prerequisite commercial expansions
- - Nothing -
--WELCOME IN TRONDHEIM, NORWAY!--
This map is a semi-realistic version of the Trondheim Tramway known as "Gråkallbanen".
It's a small tram line (number 1), the only remaining one of the city. Journey takes around 20 minutes from the city to the top of the mountain.
The length of the line is almost 9 km and uses metric gauge (1,000mm). Also, it's the world's northernmost tramway system in service.
*Note: Some pictures have been taken a long time ago, some little things could have been changed.*
/!\ THIS IS A BETA version, which means that some things aren't 100% perfect. But I wanted to let you try this line, until it's fully fixed. /!\
--THE MAP IN DETAILS--
/!\ As the map presented here is a BETA version, pictures and contents can/will be updated! /!\
- A real track made in OMSI.
- The first Norwegian map (as I know) available for OMSI 2.
- All types of tram can be used. No NF6D? No worry!
- Playing in winter is highly recommanded! (It's a must!)
What is real on this map?
- The layout of the map (each curve, side track, etc.). Excepted some parts that have reworked to a better flow of the traffic.
- All the stops are represented with their real names.
- At Munkvoll (where the depot is), the “Spoorveitsmuseet” is referenced and visible on the right of the track. Buildings are of course not the same as reality, but to remind there’s a small Museum about the tram here.
- The livery on the vehicles. The Tatra KT4D is similar in conception as Class TT (the trams used in Trondheim). For the NF6D, the livery has the real stickers as in reality, but placed differently.
- Timetables are the same as reality. Different schedules (frequency of 15 or 30 minutes depending on the period and day).
What is fictive on this map?
- The livery on the NF6D.
- The landscape. The buidlings do not look like the real ones. However, each part was build to match the correct place (town, small rural areas, depots, etc.)
- The signalling system is not the same in reality (uses the German signalling system).
--REMAINING WORK TO DO--
What needs to be done?
- Trams need to respect the timetables, as most of the line is single tracked.
- The AI livery is not working. I have tested A LOT but seems not working Also trams may have some problems on some areas.
- Some trees and brushes are not placed correctly.
--DOWNLOAD THE ADDITIONNAL CONTENT HERE--
Tatra KT4D (Freeware)
(NF6D is optionnal)
I do not include sceneryobjects and splines due to safety and legal reasons. It avoids hosting files that can be sensitive. A list of required contents can be found in the manual of the map (OMSI2\Addons\Grakallbanen).
If you can help with the AI, please contact me! That's the MAIN thing that need to be fixed.
This is why the map is a BETA. If someone has good knownledge with AI, it would be a pleasure for help.
Thanks for reading. Have fun on the map!
Please note that some pictures are taken from a project in development and final result can slightly differ.