- License Agreement
- Alle Rechte vorbehalten. | All rights reserved. | Tous droits réservés.
- Recommended version of OMSI
- Current v2.3.x
- Prerequisite commercial expansions
It took a little over 6 months to create this thing.
The bus is based on the Solarises that drive in the HSL region.
They are from 2016, and these buses are equipped with a 11-litre DAF MX11 210 engine powered by a ZF Ecolife 6AP1600BS gearbox, as for the doors, the buses have Finnish made Tamware electric doors.
With this pack you'll get a semi realistic version of a Pohjolan Liikenne Solaris U15LE, in HSL colours of course.
There are also 10 repaints for every fleet number, each made individually.
Although the pictures might show the Polish ibis, I've changed it to Atron in 1.2 😄
Remember to read the readme file!
On how to use the IBIS machine, please watch the video down below!
Have a nice drive!
And of course some pictures.
- 3.27 MB
- 1.5k Downloads
Hi all, I decided to add a small update as I don't have any plans to continue the project as of now. 1.3 was supposed to be a bigger update, so this time I will just push out a 1.21 as I have fixed some bugs long time ago. Do let me know if the update breaks the bus as I have not sent any test versions around!
- Corrected headlight colors (RGB)
- Parkeon works now! (added also some sounds) Thanks to alesmat1999
- Fixed paths and pcabins (thanks to alesmat1999)
- Fixed the flooring near the rear door
- Fixed the bus and tag axle's physics
- Updated gearbox behaviour (shifting, gear-ratio)
- Some possible fixes that have not been listed
Installing instructions at: README-INSTALLING INSTRUCTIONS V1.21.pdf
- 24.81 MB
- 3.3k Downloads
Time for a small update! (Fixed 1.2!)
If you've made some repaints, please update the changed templates as the updated ones have additional stuff in them
INSTALL 1.0 AND 1.1 BEFORE INSTALLING 1.2!
- Added another template to the texture 03_E6.png (wiper area)
- Enhanced the gearbox constfile
- Tweaked the engine constfile
- Made the exterior turbo sound louder
- Made the AC sounds louder
- Quietened the braking sound
- Changed the engine fan's scream coordinates
- Tweaked the roof hatch rattle sounds
- Quietened the axle and road sounds
- Fixed the front lights (did not go automatically into park once engine was turned off like in the real thing)
- Changed halogen & led colors
- Fixed left mirror (shading errors, glass)
- Fixed right mirror (shading errors)
- Changed IBIS and ticket machine to Atron (video link for short user instructions in read me, HSL skins made Ptterz)
- Added a new texture for them (07.png)
- Added a small info screen for the driver
- Moved the cctv screen to where it should be
- Added glass on the front lights
- Added a new object under front door
- Fixed the collisions
- New setvar for AC (read me)
- New setvar for making the doors lag sometimes (I think?) (read me)
- Updated 680's repaint
- Fixed 687's repaint .cti
- Lengthened the front door pole
- Edited the front door
- Fixed the front door animation
- Baked several objects and updated the following templates: 03_E6.png, body_wew.png
- Added more envmap to "wagenkastenmain2.o3d"
- Made the rain textures look a bit nicer
- Fixed some small holes within the rear top lights and the rear matrix
- Made changes to the blinker light constfile
- Added 5 missing passenger handles
- Updated read me
- Added a Parkeon Axio Touch reader, not final in terms of functions
- Moved some stuff around between a few objects in order to make some illuminations look nicer
- 34.95 MB
- 4k Downloads
Time for a small update.
INSTALL 1.0 BEFORE INSTALLING 1.1!
- Fixed render order
- Fixed illuminations
- Fixed tag axle physics
- Fixed some passenger positions
- Fixed the body, windows (some small mistakes might still appear!)
- Added a blinker clicking sound
- Replaced the MANfred IBIS sound (sorry MANfred)
- Added newly modelled roof hatches
- Added a wheelchair cushion thingy to the middle of the bus with a new texture (silityslauta.dds), more info from Repainting help.pdf
- Added an extra emergency hammer
- Added a missing pole fastener
- Fixed the floor ("air gaps")
- Finetuned turbo sounds
- Added an extra speaker
- Added a newly modelled interior clock (static)
- Baked the 3rd door door machinery
- Enhanced the middle door door machinery
- Fixed some shading errors in the back of the interior
- Corrected the front (corners)
- Changed coordinates of 2 rattle sounds
- Adjusted ZF Ecolife's and engine fan's sound coordinates
- Added 3D locks to the interior (front and rear)
- Added 2 new stickers (updated stickers1.png)
- Updated the HSL repaints (special thanks to Ptterz!)
- Changed some rear light textures
- Divided the cctv cameras to 2 o3d's in order to give them a better illumination
- Updated the exterior door lights
- Edited the 03_E6.png template to add the texture of the new clock, removed the texture of the old clock from body_wew.png. Therefore I updated the 03_E6.png and body_wew.png templates
- Re-baked the PL.png, updated it to the template folder
- Baked a few more assets
- Updated read me
- Updated repainting help
- 162.64 MB
- 6.1k Downloads