Cannot use number pad in editor

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Whenever I try to enter a numeric value in the editor with the number pad instead of what I want to enter I get a very large number (12500 instead of 25 for example). Num Lock is on and the number pad works perfectly in all other programs. My keyboard uses the US keyboard layout. Is this just a bug of OMSI or is there something I can do about it?

• Anzeige
  • Have you made sure that the num lock is on because the number pad just replicates the top row of numbers and the only type of text box that OMSI uses is a regular text box and not a RichTextBox (as defined in Visual Studio). If your still having problems then it may just be a hardware problem...

William Clifton. All work of mine is released under the WTFPL on this website.