OMSI 2 Editor problem

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Anzeige
    1. I don't understand correctly, what do you mean, but you can press F9 to change the snappoint.
    2. Klick on complete to  and then first at the end of the first Spline at a snappoint. After that at the same snappoint on the other Spline.

Sorry for my bad english.:D

1. I don't understand correctly, what do you mean, but you can press F9 to change the snappoint.
    2. Klick on complete to  and then first at the end of the first Spline at a snappoint. After that at the same snappoint on the other Spline.

Sorry for my bad english.:D

Thank you for the quick answer.

At the video, I am trying to set the road spline to the right side with CTRL, but it keeps putting it to the left side instead of the right (to the place where the red type of dot thing is), is it possible to move that red thing so stuff like that wont happen?

P.S your English is just fine 😄

Yes

• Yes, i understand you correctly! The smartest way is like this:

1. Open your OMSI-Options an change unser "keyboard" the Option "Anschluss wechseln" (i don't know the english name) from F9 to Ctrl+F9.
    2. Than you can conect the Street normal with Crtl.
    3. Than press F9 to change the Position.:)
  • Yes, i understand you correctly! The smartest way is like this:

1. Open your OMSI-Options an change unser "keyboard" the Option "Anschluss wechseln" (i don't know the english name) from F9 to Ctrl+F9.
    2. Than you can conect the Street normal with Crtl.
    3. Than press F9 to change the Position.:)

Thank you 👍