Fueling?

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • I think I have seen a option to turn off and on Fuel consumption of the buses. In case I have right, Can anyone tell mewhere I find at cause if its there I seem to not get my eyes towards it. (As it is rn the buses not need to be fueled, they running forever)

• Anzeige
  • In engine.osc u will find the following lines:

Code
    (L.L.engine_tank_content) l1 - 0 max (S.L.engine_tank_content)
    (L.L.engine_adblue_content) l1 - 0 max (S.L.engine_adblue_content)

Jjust delete them.

• Ok, I see but, as I remember I have seen the fueling option elsewher like in settings or something. And there are I icon in the menu, there you choose timetable and so on, that have a fuelpump, and some thing that look like washing, but this icon is inactive, kinda strange if I have to go through scriptfiles to activate fueling then?

• Ah you use BBS! So, there is no option to deactivate them! ;-)

• And there are I icon in the menu, there you choose timetable and so on, that have a fuelpump, and some thing that look like washing, but this icon is inactive, kinda strange if I have to go through scriptfiles to activate fueling then?

Either you use BBS, or there is no patrol station nearby.

Wenn you delete these two lines out of your script, the fuel-capacity will not change to 0%.