OMSI won't load

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hello,

I recently encountered a problem with my OMSI. When I try to load a map, it stops at the end of the loading process and then makes OMSI close. The map is not visible. (every map)

I've tried to verify game files on steam, uninstall the game, move the game to a different drive, but I'm afraid my game files are corrupted due to my old HDD. The logfile doesn't help, since it just abruptly stops.

When I go onto CrystalDiskInfo, it shows a 'caution' for my hard drive on which my OMSI was.

Does anyone know how to fix these corrupted OMSI files or how to solve this issue?

Kind regards

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(15,32 kB, 155 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Anzeige
  • Did you just move the OMSI folder to another hard drive? If so, I would uninstall OMSI again and reinstall it on the correct hard drive. Otherwise, I would test whether the 4GB patch works, the download link here: 4GB Patch – NTCore

best regards

SGTVP

• Did you just move the OMSI folder to another hard drive? If so, I would uninstall OMSI again and reinstall it on the correct hard drive. Otherwise, I would test whether the 4GB patch works, the download link here: 4GB Patch – NTCore

best regards

SGTVP

I moved the OMSI install via steam. OMSI wouldn't load before or after I moved it from the broken hard drive to the newer hard drive.

Thanks, i'll try and install it again but I don't think it will help in this situation.

Kind regards

• Sorry for my late response,

OMSI is sometimes very strange, which is why I would not rule out that reinstalling does not help.Best regards

SGTVP

• I tried to reinstall again but with no success. :(

• If none of this works, I would suggest trying the following:

1. create in backup of your main OMSI folder.
    2. Uninstall OMSI via Steam.
    3. Delete the entire OMSI main folder
    4. Reinstall OMSI.
    5. Then you have to reinstall all addons.
    6. If you created something yourself for OMSI, such as a bus or a map, mod ... you can get it back from your OMSI backup.

Good luck!

• If none of this works, I would suggest trying the following:

1. create in backup of your main OMSI folder.
    2. Uninstall OMSI via Steam.
    3. Delete the entire OMSI main folder
    4. Reinstall OMSI.
    5. Then you have to reinstall all addons.
    6. If you created something yourself for OMSI, such as a bus or a map, mod ... you can get it back from your OMSI backup.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help but even with everything deleted and a clean install of OMSI. it still crashes... maybe it's my pc?

• Hilfreichster Beitrag

Oh my god guys.... I figured out what it was....

It was because I had tweaked with the sharpening setting on the Nvidia control panel... apparently OMSI doesn't like to get sharper...

So as a last resort I checked the settings in the control panel and reset them and I rememberd I had changed the sharpening...

Now Berlin-Spandau loads properly and I'll try to copy my 200GB of files again.

Thank you!

Hat das Label Ingame hinzugefügt