Decreasing freeze time

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hello everyone,

I noticed by quite some time that the "Refresh terrain" part of the loading is taking more and more time to finish, and this is very frastuating because I get 5-10 seconds freezes during driving. I know that omsi isn't the most optimized game in the world and all of his limitations but is there any way to reduce those freezing times?

Sys info:

Windows 10 pro 20H2

Ryzen 9 3900x

Gskill drr4 3200mhz

sapphire rx580 4gb

Omsi is installed on a crucial nvme ssd, while steam is on a Sabrent rocket nvme ssd.

(Please note that I still had the problem before installing those graphics mod) I installed dxvk, sweet fx and I enabled antialiasing on the radeon software. Omsi.exe and gameoverlayui.exe are set to windows 7 compatibility mode (as suggested on the dxvk guide).

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(67,36 kB, 170 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Anzeige
  • Do u have install the 4GB-patch?

• Do u have this problem with all your maps or only with a specific map?

• Do u have this problem with all your maps or only with a specific map?

I fixed the issue by replacing the ai bus list but now I noticed another issue... Sometimes the map start to not load anymore, I can see the refresh terrain text by using SHIFT+Y and some textures of the streets, house or objects are just white and the tiles stops loading so I cannot continue driving. I verified the map with maptools and it's not missing anything I fixed it by installing the missing two splines