Shadow texture problem with wheels

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hi,

I've found some good looking wheels on a solo Citaro mod (the RTM Citaro). I 've liked to put them under a Citaro G. The front and the middle axles' are OK, because I just have to copy the files and change the wheel declaration in the files, the values were the same.

But with the trailer's it wasn't as easy: I had to reposition them to their correct place in Blender.

I've converted the .o3d of the wheels with 3DObject converter to .obj, I reposited the .obj files in Blender, theese were exported as .obj and converted back to .o3d with the 3DObject converter.

I haven't done anything with the textures neither programs, but at the first step, when I converted from .o3d to .obj I tried with textures and without textures, but the result was the same:

at daytime the rear wheels were a bit lighter:

in the dark (always "shines" like this"):

Here is the wheels part of the model.cfg:

I'm not an Omsi-expert, but it seems for me, the shadows missing.

So I would like to ask for your help, how could I fix this bug.

Thanks in advance,
    T-621

• Anzeige
  • I've converted the .o3d of the wheels with name removed converter [...]

You know that converting o3d-files is prohibited! :| Please try to move the wheel with "daueranimation"! [How-to]Daueranimation erstellen - Tutorials - Marcels OMSI-Forum (omnibussimulator.de)

• i guess the material settings aren't properly exported and imported by the software you are using. after exporting to obj, use the "normal" way to convert back to the OMSI o3d format. get blender 2.79, activate the directX exporter in the blender settings and export the wheel to *.x then you download the official OMSI SDK Tools from here and convert the x back to o3d.

imho, converting o3d files isn't prohibited in any shape or form as long as the files aren't encrypted. i can easily convert a *.bmp file to *.jpg and back - so why shouldn't i be able to convert from o3d to obj and back?

• Zum Thema o3d: Das Hilfegesuch ist erlaubt, aber eine Veröffentlichung ohne Erlaubnis dennoch untersagt.
    On the subject of o3d: The request for help is allowed, but publication without permission is still prohibited.