Bus Downloads by Sobol

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Also wie gesagt, draußen waren 19 Grad aber ich hatte das auch schon bei höheren Außentemperaturen, das es nicht ging. Ich werds mal mit dem Drehknopf probieren und evt den Ventilator Knopf und dann melde ich mich nochmal, danke dir

Danke für die Tipps, hat aber leider alles nicht funktioniert. Der Bus heizt sich in jedem Fall weiter auf, was sehr nervig ist :(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mr.Sxnchx () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von DerSEVfan mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Anzeige
  • I have a question, is there any way to speed the acceleration up on the A37 Man Hybrid models? the take off is really sluggish on it

Easy!
    Go to Script_EngGbx\Hybrid\engine_constfile_Hybrid.txt
    Then change the values under

Do note that change the second value below [pnt]

e.g.
    [pnt]

2000 <-- DONT CHANGE THIS
    300 <-- Change this

Boi from Singapore!

• Thanks! It Seems to be working. Last question do I just

Thank You! Am I changing the numbers for just that one bottom column or change I change the other bottom columns as well?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DamandreJones23 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by DamandreJones23 into this post.

• Hello,
    I have a problem with all MAN buses from the Neoplan_Overhaul Addon.
    Dashboard between speedometers and ibis itself does not show values, I can't see ticket prices, numbers that I put in (pin, line, route) and the route with stops.
    Could someone help me?

• Do you have the Add-on "Metropole Ruhr"? If I'm right, it uses those fonts

• Hello,
    I have a problem with all MAN buses from the Neoplan_Overhaul Addon.
    Dashboard between speedometers and ibis itself does not show values, I can't see ticket prices, numbers that I put in (pin, line, route) and the route with stops.
    Could someone help me?

Install the SDK.

Boi from Singapore!

• I would like to give a little feedback about the MAN NL/NG pack.

So far I've only driven the A23. During my trips I noticed that everyone who wants to get off at the 2nd door only gets off when door 1 is opened. The same for door 3. The bus tends to get out of control during faster steering maneuvers.

Otherwise I have nothing to complain about.

I just noticed that shortly before the stop, the joint is suddenly fully contracting and pulling the bus around.

• Mein Pc mag deine Busse nicht:

Habe sowohl bei dem Neoman und bei dem N_MAN_NL_Enhanced Bus Probleme.

Trotz mehrmaliger Installation kein Erfolg...

• Befinden sich denn tatsächlich die Modelldateien an der richtigen Stelle?