Search missing content for - Berlin Buch

Willkommen in der OMSI-WebDisk!
Als Gast kannst du nur Inhalte in deiner ausgewählten Sprache sehen. Registrierte Nutzer können die Sichtbarkeit anderer Sprachen in ihrem Kontrollzentrum aktivieren, weitere Infos hier.
Alle Themen sind in den Foren mit einer Sprachflagge gekennzeichnet: = Englisch [EN], = Deutsch [DE], = Französisch [FR]. Wenn du die angegebene Sprache nicht beherrschst, schreibe auf Englisch!
  • Hello,
    I have a problem with map "Berlin-Buch". It means that, when I opened the map on the OMSI, instead of the streets and buildings I have only the blue sky. But when I scanned this map through the MapTools, I had missing 49 Objects and 3 Splines. Can you help me? Thank you.

P.S. Here in attachment - the list of missing files.

Dateien

• Files.txt

(3,32 kB, 186 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Anzeige

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Berlin Buch“ zu „Search missing content for - Berlin Buch“ geändert.
  • Hello Jonas706,

You have to go to the developers on this page. There he has made a list of what you are missing.

Projekt Berlin-Buch | OMSI2 BVG Bus-Store

The link is next to the text: WAS WIRD BENÖTIGT(Links/Stand 22.11.2020) : >> HIER <<.

The download contains a text file where all missing objects are listed. Please go through them all and then let us know again.

Best regards

Nico

~~~ Blender Tutorials gesucht? ~~~

Schau doch auf mein Profil vorbei!

~~~ Objekte, Splines, Kreuzungen & Software - Ersteller ~~~

• Okay, now I'm missing 39 objects and the same number of splines.

• Most of the missing files you listed are included in another map - Spandau Real 136 236 X36.

Would be good to download this map and all of it's additional needed links from the official forum. That should remove most of the errors:

Berlin Spandau Real 136 236 X36 By BusDriver30 (Update Version vom 09.07.2019 ist Online) - Reale Karten - Marcels OMSI-Forum

• Most of the missing files you listed are included in another map - Spandau Real 136 236 X36.

Would be good to download this map and all of it's additional needed links from the official forum. That should remove most of the errors:

Berlin Spandau Real 136 236 X36 By BusDriver30 (Update Version vom 09.07.2019 ist Online) - Reale Karten - Marcels OMSI-Forum

I downloaded the map, but some objects are missing again, because some links from Objects spoiler are broken.

• Hmm okay :/ would you mind sending a new logfile of the objects still missing?

• Please, I have another list with the same missing files:

• Bamp , your suggestion to download Alheim&Laurenzbach it helped, now I have missing 23 Objects:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jonas706 ()

• Okay Bamp, thank you for the help, now I have 14 missing objects and 3 splines. Could someone to send me that?

• Werbeuhr V1.0

That's the missing CJay Clock

• Thank you again Bamp and DarkStar2604. Now I have missing 12 objects and 3 splines.

• - it isn't allowed to reupload these Objects! -

That should erase a lot of the errors too

You should maybe also download that free-of-charge Tramway Addon directly from your Steam Webpage (unfortunately don't know the name of it right now)

• Sorry to hear that, but I'm really on the end of my knowledge here. Then I've got unfortunately no other idea where to find the remaining objects and splines. So in my opinion it would really help to contact the creators of the map via mail ("bvgfahrzeugeundco@gmail.com", address taken from the webpage itself) to ask for the links to your objects